Sunday, October 26, 2008

Men's Retreat: Second Day

I woke up the first morning rather early. Well, 6:30am is early for me. I took a shower and went straight to the dining hall for a cup of coffee. Surprisingly, I didn't manage to take any pictures. I took the following picture between breakfast and the devotional/worship time.

Men's Retreat (by John Brainard)


This photo required a little running around to get into position. The guys on the canoes probably wouldn't have stopped for a picture, so I didn't bother asking. I figured it would be easier to run.

Men's Retreat (by John Brainard)


Men's Retreat (by John Brainard)


Men's Retreat (by John Brainard)


Surprisingly, I haven't touched my camera since I came back. It's been sitting in the camera bag, next to my bed. Granted, I still have quite a bit of work left finishing up the photos from the trip, but this is the longest my camera has gone untouched. Perhaps I'll find some time this week to get out and take some close ups of leaves or something else.

Speaking of time, I know some of my readers are Christians. I have a prayer request. If you could take a few moments and pray for me and my family, I would certainly appreciate it. If you see me in Church, feel free to ask about it or e-mail me. I'll be more than willing to share.

God Bless!

No comments: