Monday, August 4, 2008

6th Anniversary

My wife and I have been married for six years as of Sunday, August 3rd. In that time, God gave us two wonderful daughters. We've had our ups and downs, but we are happy. I couldn't be happier with the woman God gave to me to be my wife.

To celebrate our six years together, we dropped our girls off at their grandparents house and we went out to eat. After lunch, we came home and watched a movie, then went out by the pond and took some pictures. I thought it would be fun to take some photos of us on our anniversary. I think we have one or two that we'll print out to hang on the wall.

6th Anniversary

6th Anniversary

6th Anniversary

If you couldn't tell, I had to bend over quite a bit to put my arms around Lynn. I'm 6' 2" tall. She's 4' 9" tall. There's quite a significant difference in height there. We had to toss out a bunch of photos because they looked goofy. Toward the end, I ran up to the house to get a stool for her to stand on. Before that, though, I thought it would be fun to take a picture of us standing side by side. You can see below that it was very difficult!

6th Anniversary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY congrats on 6 years!!

John Brainard said...

Thank you! It's been a great six years, though my wife doesn't believe me when I tell her. I couldn't be happier.