Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nifty Fifty: Around the Church

Last year, our Church bought the adjacent, abandoned property. It has taken quite a lot of work to get the house on it inhabitable, but not impossible. They are nearly complete and the new pastor and his wife will hopefully move in soon.

Along with the house came several outbuildings. There is a garage and a couple sheds. This property has quite a bit of character and I had fun taking pictures around it this past Saturday. I took most of my photos with my 10-20mm lens, but I managed to get my 50mm lens attached to my camera to take some for my "Nifty Fifty" project. Here are a couple that I think turned out decent.

Around the Church

Around the Church

Here are couple that aren't a part of my "Nifty Fifty" project, but taken around the Church.

Around the Church

Around the Church

Please feel free to comment and critique my photos. I'm encouraged by, but don't learn from "Great shot!" I would love to know what it is you like and dislike about my photos.

No comments: