Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nifty Fifty: Party On Otisco Lake and Other Photos

This installment of my "Nifty Fifty" project is taken from several days worth of photos. The project seems to be working, though. When I'm out, I think about possibilities for using my 50mm lens.

I drove by Otisco Lake the other morning to get to work. I wanted to stop in Marcellus to take some photos that I couldn't get on my way home because the sun was in the wrong part of the sky. Fortunately, I was able to get one photo worth keeping. I saw the boats on the lake that foggy morning and couldn't resist pulling over to snap some pictures.

Party on Otisco Lake (by john_brainard)

Here are a couple photos that took throughout the past week.

John Deere (by john_brainard)

Robo Raptor (by john_brainard)

Enjoy and God Bless!

No comments: