Monday, May 26, 2008

Getting Caught Up Part 2

I think God was thinking about me when He created squirrels. He must have known how much I would love them! Red Squirrels aren't my favorite kind, but they're a wonderful part of God's Creation, so here's a few shots of one stealing seeds from my patio.

Red Squirrel

Red Squirrel

Red Squirrel

I guess they weren't actually stealing seeds. You can't steal what's being given to you!

I don't really like Blue Jays, but they are neat looking birds. They make some very annoying sounds. I don't know why they're classified as song birds... Perhaps the people that classify birds are not very musically inclined. This guy was stealing seeds.

Blue Jay

I took these on my way home from work that day. I don't particularly care for dandelions, but a field full of them makes for a pretty picture.

IMG_1722A

IMG_1727A